We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly.
This website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to own secure servers of CubaVisa or those of a third party. We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Third party cookies
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. Think of functionalities such as placing an article in the shopping cart or paying for your order.
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about how our webshop is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store for the benefit of our visitors.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that our website functions properly. Think about:
– Remembering the product that is placed in the shopping cart
– The ability to save your login details
We use analytical cookies, with the help of third parties, to investigate visitor behavior. These statistics provide us with insight into how often our website is visited. Among other things, the following data is stored:
– The IP address of the visitor
– Technical features, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use
– From which page you have come to our website
– When and for how long you visit or use the website
– Whether you use the functionalities of the website. For example, placing a product in the shopping cart or settling your order
– Which pages you visit on our website
We use these cookies for example:
– Keep track of the number of visitors to our website
– From which country our website is visited
– To measure how long someone stays on our website
– To determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages
If you do not want websites to store cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. Note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser on each device you use. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser or consult the help function of your browser.